Here’s the perfect account for a family with kids. It’s never too soon (or too late) to “Teach Children to Save.” We want to help parents get their kids involved by including fun, goal setting punch cards and easy to earn deposit incentives. We think banking can be fun for kids and parents, too. It’s easy to qualify to be a kid. Come in to one of our offices today and join our Kids Klub. We’ve got some pointers for parents, too!
Account Requirements to Qualify:
- Parent or guardian must have an account (checking, savings, loan, or CD) with FSB
Savings Account for “Kids”:
- Age 16 and Under
- The account must be opened in the Child's name, with a parent as co-owner.
- No minimum balance required, no fees.
- A punch card will be given to the Kid at opening with incremental punches, each time the card is punched the Kid will receive a great gift. When the punch card is completed, it’s time to open a certificate of deposit! (CD)
- Allow “Kid” to open a CD with $250.00 and Certificate of Achievement.